Modern Rock’s Flight 987 2023!
Join Modern Rock 98.7 at Bowstring Burgers and Brewyard on Saturday, September 30th from 2 – 4 pm for our FLIGHT 987 Boarding Party to see who will win the Grand Prize trip to The When We Were Young Fest in Las Vegas!
Qualify through Friday, September 22nd on-air on Modern Rock 98.7 and on the Modern Rock Sunrise Radio app, then be there on the 30th to see if you and a guest will get airfare, hotel stay, and tickets to the sold-out When We Were Young Fest 2023!
Didn’t qualify on-air? Come to the Boarding Party at Bowstring Burgers & Brewyard for a chance to qualify last-minute!
Modern Rock’s Flight 987 2023
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO PERMANENT U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL REGULATIONS APPLY.
1. HOW TO ENTER. You may enter by being the 9th caller when WRMR airs the “Cue to Call” (42 qualifiers) or by submitting your information to the Modern Rock/Sunrise Broadcasting app (3 qualifiers) weekdays between 6 AM and 3:30 pm Tuesday, September 5th through Friday September 22th (the “Promotion Period”). Only one (1) entry may be made during the Promotion Period. Any additional entries received from the same person or email address will void all such additional entries. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the email account from which the entry is made. Entries that are (a) incomplete, illegible or corrupted, or (b) generated by a script, macro or other automated means will not be eligible.
2. SPONSOR. The sponsor of this sweepstakes is: WRMR, Bowstrings Burgers and Brewyard (“Sponsor”). This sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple or Facebook.
3. ELIGIBILITY. The sweepstakes is open only to permanent U.S. residents 18 years of age as of 09/05/2023, and who reside in North Carolina or Mecklenburg County, Virginia. Employees of Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible. Anyone who has won a prize valued over $100 from the Sponsor in the last 12 months is not eligible to enter or win this sweepstakes. By entering this sweepstakes, you acknowledge and agree (a) to all of these Official Rules, and (b) to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are binding and final.
4. PRIZE(S) AND ODDS. 2 GA tickets to the When We Were Young Festival in Las Vegas on October 21 & 22 (approx. value $650)
2 night hotel stay (10/20-10/22) for 2 at the SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center (approx. value $600) Roundtrip flight for 2 to Las Vegas (est. value $1,000)ARV) will be awarded. The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Selection will take place by random drawing at Bowstrings Burgers and Brewyard on Saturday, September 30th, at approximately 4 PM. WINNER MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN The winner will be notified by email or telephone using the contact information provided on the sweepstakes entry form and will be instructed regarding how to claim and obtain the prize. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period will determine the odds of winning the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the prize. Winner must sign and return to Sponsor a prize acknowledgment and publicity and liability release, as well as IRS form W-9: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification for any prize over $600.00 in total value. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
5. RELEASE. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its prize suppliers, affiliates, subsidiaries, and each of such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in this sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. By checking the relevant box or selection on the entry form, entrant agrees that Sponsor may contact them via email with information, special content or features. An entrant may discontinue receiving such materials at any time by using the unsubscribe procedures contained in the email message.
6. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, participation in this sweepstakes constitutes a winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time to ensure the fair administration of the sweepstakes and compliance with applicable laws.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the sweepstakes; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina or the appropriate North Carolina State Court located in Wake County, North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina. 10.
WINNER LIST. Winner list requests will only be accepted after the Promotion Period and no later than 10/28/2023. For a copy of the winner list, send an email with subject line Modern Rock Flight 987 WINNER LIST” to [email protected]