2018 Modern Rock Ship Rocked Giveaway
WRMR – 98.7 FM
- GENERAL: No purchase necessary. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, and local regulations govern this contest.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Modern Rock Ship Rocked Giveaway Contest (“Contest”) is open only to legal U.S. and North Carolina residents who reside or work within the Bladen, Brunswick, Carteret, Columbus, Craven, Duplin, Jones, Lenoir, New Hanover, Onslow and Pender counties and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Prizes are non-transferable. Employees of WRMR-FM (“Modern Rock 98.7”), Sunrise Broadcasting LLC or Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, and agents, and their officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Contest Entities”), members of their immediate families, and the members of the same households of such individuals are not eligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this Contest or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members. Proof of age, identity, and eligibility must be furnished to WRMR-FM /Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC upon request. All entry information must be complete and accurate. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like methods of play will void all such plays, and may subject that participant to disqualification. WRMR-FM reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her submissions) who tampers with the submission process. WRMR-FM will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. WRMR-FM /Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if these Official Rules are not followed. By entering, contestants agree to comply with all applicable laws, these Official Rules, and all decisions made by WRMR-FM /Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC/Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc.
Entry period will begin Monday November 5, 2018 and end Friday December 7, 2018.
- HOW TO ENTER: By entering, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and these Official Rules, and you agree to abide by all decisions of the Sponsors. There is one method to qualify. Only one entry per person, per household.
Method 1: Participants must listen to WRMR, Modern Rock 98.7, Monday –Friday for the Ship Rocked Giveaway sounder which will air four (4) times a day each weekday. Caller number nine (9) after the sounder airs will be qualified for the Giveaway. Entries by phone will be charged standard phone call rates for calls according to the terms and conditions in their calling plan. Wireless services are not available in all areas. (98 Qualifiers Total through Method 1).
A maximum of 100 qualifiers will be selected.
The list of qualifying times is listed on https://www.modernrock987.com/. The grand prize winner will be announced the week of December 10, 2018 and will be posted on our Facebook page and www.modernrock987.com.
Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and ineligible and will not be accepted. The qualification entry period for the on-air method ends after the last sounder airs on December 7, 2018 at no later than 6:00 p.m.
- PRIZE: Prize valued at $3,000. Includes:
- A 5-night luxury cruise on the Carnival Valorfrom Port of Galveston to Cozumel & Yucantán, Mexico
- Spacious stateroom accommodationson-board the Carnival Valor
- All ShipRocked concerts. Most artists perform multiple times; all shows are general admission
- Photo meet & greets opportunities with artists, and other special events and activities
- Use of the Valor’s Amenities, such as the casino, spa, pools, hot-tubs, waterslide, mini-golf course, sports-court, health and fitness centers, and more!
- All mealsin the main dining room and Lido restaurants throughout the day
- 24-hour room service (view menu, surcharges may apply on some items and during overnight hours) and 24-hour pizzeria
- Non-carbonated beverages (coffee, tea, juices, fountain water, etc.)
More info available at: http://www.shiprocked.com/reservations/whats-included/
- ODDS: There will be no tie, as winners will be randomly selected. There will be no ties. Odds of winning are 1 in 100.
- HOW TO WIN: All eligible qualifiers will be invited to participate in the Giveaway event. During the week of December 10, 2018 one winner will be pulled by Santa himself and will be shown on Facebook Live. The winner will have 72 hours to claim the prize.
The winner will be required to sign and return appropriate forms and/or documentation, including without limitation, any documents necessary to transfer to Sponsors any intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, etc.) in the entry materials, an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release and/or where legally permissible, a publicity release prior to receipt of prize. Failure to sign and return such forms within the requisite timeframe may result in disqualification of such winner and forfeiture of the prize.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited, entry in the Contest constitutes each entrant’s consent for WRMR-FM /Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC/Capitol Broadcasting Company, LLC to use, publish, reproduce and distribute for any purpose, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, print, Internet, television, radio, and offline), the Winner’s name, city, photograph, likeness, biographical information, voice, or image, each in perpetuity without further compensation, credit, or right of review or approval.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Official Rules. By entering, participants agree to be bound to these Official Rules. Any attempt by an entrant or other party to tamper with the proper administration of the Contest will disqualify the entrant and may result in civil or criminal action against the entrant or other party and may result in the discontinuation, suspension, or cancellation of the Contest. WINNER AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE CONTEST ENTITIES, AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS CONTEST, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OF THE PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. WKXB-FM /Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the Prize. Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, may be required to execute a liability and publicity release prior to the Winner’s receipt of the Prize. WRMR-FM /Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these Official Rules. All decisions of WRMR-FM /Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC are final and discretionary. In the event selected Winner of the Prize is ineligible or refuse(s) the Prize or, if such selected Winner fails to timely claim the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and WRMR-FM /Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC, in their sole discretion, may select an alternate Winner (time permitting), or may elect not to award such Prize to an alternate Winner, where permitted. For prizes valued at $600 or greater, Winner must provide his or her Social Security Number for tax purposes and a 1099 will be issued. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with Prizes are the responsibility of the Winner. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- FORCE MAJEURE, DISCLAIMER/INTERNET: If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or any other causes beyond the control of WRMR-FM /Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the Contest, WRMR-FM /Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC reserve the right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. WRMR-FM /Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, WRMR-FM /Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC reserve the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law. The Contest Entities (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in acquisition, operation or transmission of, communications line failure relating to, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (ii) are not responsible for any problems relating to or technical malfunction of any communications network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or communications service provider, computer or other equipment, hardware, software, failure of any entry information to be received by the Sponsors on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion any communications system, on the Internet or at any website; and (iii) are not responsible for any combination of the foregoing, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in this Contest. WKXB-FM SUNRISE BROADCASTING, LLC MAKE NO WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRIZE, AND WKXB-FM /SUNRISE BROADCASTING, LLC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND LIST OF WINNERS: To receive a copy of these Official Rules and a list of the winners at the end of the contest, visit modernrock987.com or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Modern Rock 98.7, 25 North Kerr Ave., Wilmington, NC, 28405. These Official Rules supersede all other published editions. WRMR-FM /Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC and Capitol Broadcasting Company, LLC reserve the right to change, alter, or amend these Official Rules as necessary, in their sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the Contest or to comply with applicable law.
- WRMR-FM: Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC 25 N. Kerr Ave, Wilmington, NC 28405/ Grand Pro-Mo PO Box 657 Nutley, New Jersey 07110/